Monday, October 26, 2009

UPA Nationals 2009

First and foremost, I apologize for not writing up my usual tournament preview. In all honesty, I don't know anything about the teams we are facing other than their geographical origins so on top of being really busy, there was nothing for me to really analyze or explain.

However; we are leaving for Sarasota, Florida in 2 days... and we have set up a Nationals twitter so that you can follow our progress.

www.twitter.com/metroultimate

Various team members will be updating and all my normal posterous updates will be forward to this twitter page.

It still hasn't really hit me that I'm leaving on Wednesday, but as the day gets closer, the more excited I get to really play at the highest level Ultimate has to offer. Wish us luck! Time to nut up or shut up!

-Hammie
LA Metro #10

No comments: