Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Avoid this energy drink







Avoid this drink at all costs. Although it looks harmless, it packs the worst punch I've ever felt. I drink a lot of energy drinks so my mentality was that I could handle it, but there was nothing that could have described what I was going to experience. After I had it, I did some reading online and found out that this energy drink induces fat burn but involuntarily stimulating muscle contraction (shivering). I took my resting heart rate and it was elevated up to 90... up from my normal resting of about 60 or 65. On top of that, I felt cold, then hot, then cold again and all the while, could feel my heart beating faster and my blood flowing.

AVOID THIS DRINK

It's not worth it. I can handle 2 Red bulls at one time... but one small 8 fl. oz bottle of this stuff and it almost sent me to the hospital. Please avoid this drink. It's dangerous. I mean it

-hammie

No comments: